If you'd like to adjust the language or level settings at any point, you can easily change your original settings. Here's how:
1. Click on the icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Select "Settings" from the pull-down menu.
3. Click "Study Settings" on the left side.
4. Select the language you're teaching for "Now Learning," and select your students' level for "Your Language Level."
5. Click the green "Save Changes" button.
If you regularly switch between different languages, here's a quicker way to do so. Let's say you want to switch from Spanish to French. Here's what you'd do:
1. Highlight "spanish" in your current URL. For example: http://www.fluentu.com/spanish/home/#all
2. Type "french" to replace "spanish" in the URL, like this: http://www.fluentu.com/french/home/#all
3. Press enter.
Whatever FluentU page you were previously on will now load the French version. So to quickly change FluentU to one of our other languages (i.e. German, Chinese, Japanese or English), just replace the current language in the URL with the name of the language you'd like to use and hit enter.