Not only can you view progress on videos you've assigned, but you can see your students' progress on any videos they've watched or learned. To view this information:
1. Click "Progress" in the left-hand menu.
2. Select the correct class from the pull-down menu.
3. Select a student from the second pull-down menu.
For each student, FluentU will track:
- When the student last logged in (viewable in "Students")
- The total number of visits (viewable in "Students")
- What content they watched or learned
- Their progress in learning the content
- Total number of questions answered and their accuracy
These features are all available on a free teacher account. The free teacher accounts are only limited in that premium content is not accessible.