It is now easier than ever to add teachers and students to your FluentU teacher account. Just Follow the steps below:
To add a teacher:
If you are on an administrator teacher account, and your have unused premium licenses, then you can add teachers to your account.
1. Go to our homepage and click "Teachers", then click "+ New Teacher"
2. Enter their information. To add more teachers, click "Add a row", then click "Add"
Teachers will be sent a FluentU invitation email with their login information. If they already have a FluentU account, then they should use a different email address, or they should deactivate their other account, otherwise the system can't add them.
The teacher would still need to have students join their class and to activate licenses for their class.
To add students:
1. First you need to create a class. You can do so by following these instructions. Then, go to our homepage. Click "Students", then " + New Student"
2. You can add students in 3 ways.
With their email:
1. Choose which class you'd like to add the student to from the drop down menu and enter their information. To add more students click "Add a row". Then click "Add".
Students will be sent a FluentU invitation email with their login information. The initial password for each student is 1234567. When they first login to FluentU, they will be asked to change their password.
Without their email:
To add students without using their email, all you need is their first and last name.
To add another student, click the " + Add a row" button, then "Add". They can then sign on using their assigned username. The initial password for each student is 1234567. When they first login to FluentU, they will be asked to change their password.
With their Class Code:
To add students via Class Code, you just have to share your Class Code with your students. Once you create a class, you can find it here:
Ask your students to create a "Student" account at www.fluentu.com by inputting the class code when signing up. They will automatically be added to your class and have access to your assignments.